Webseite ilogs information logistics GmbH
ilogs information logistics GmbH is successfully developing modern eCommerce and business process applications since more than 20 years.
TO SUPPORT OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM IN KLAGENFURT WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER m/f/x
TO ASSIST OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS IN THE FIELD OF OUR SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR PARKING MANAGEMENT AND ACCESS CONTROL
- Direct communication with business users and integration partner
- Track customer/project issues and drive resolution
- Research the customer issues using documentation, knowledgebase and self-help documents
- Update documentation for customers self service
- Analyze and describe technical problems
- Finished education (HTL/University/FH) in the area of Computer Science or similar education
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Problem-solving skills
- High affinity to IT topics and technical understanding
- German and good English skills
- Ability to work independently and solution oriented
- Experience writing SQL queries would be an advantage
- Experience with ticket systems like JIRA would be an advantage
MINIMUM GROSS SALARY: € 2503.-, 14-TIMES A YEAR.
DEPENDING TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL SKILL A HIGHER SALARY IS POSSIBLE.
WE KINDLY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
ilogs information logistics GmbH
Contact: DI Christoph Bernhofer, DI Markus Oberlassnig / Administration: Christina Hild Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ilogs.com.