Do you have a passion for retail, business and negotiation? Would you like to be a part of the H&M’s Expansion Team and be one of our next leaders? Is growing within a global, fast-moving and expanding company what you dream of? If yes, continue to read!
We are looking for our head office in 1070 Vienna, Kirchengasse 6
Expansion Manager / Real-Estate Portfolio Manager
- Department: H&M
We are looking for a new Real-Estate Portfolio Manager to join our team in Vienna. We are looking for a driven person who is interested in working as Real-Estate Portfolio Manager representing H&M Group. You will be part of an ambitious team who are striving to optimize H&M Austrian’s and Slovenian’s store portfolio across all brands.
As a Real-Estate Portfolio Manager, you will manage the store portfolio for all our group brands including:
- define the portfolio strategy
- identify the full potential and optimal store locations and store types (includes both adding new stores and optimizing existing ones)
- negotiate the commercial terms of lease agreements with Landlords.
You will have responsibility for the full P&L optimization in your portfolio. This means driving long term optimization of absolute profit, sales and Return of Investment (ROI). To optimize ROI you will work closely with the Construction Team to drive the right investment levels. You will be reporting to the Head of Expansion and work closely with the Sales Market Controller who will support you with relevant market and financial analysis of the store portfolio and potentials. You will be based in Vienna at the country support office.
You have a deep analytical capability and strong communication skills and you are able to use this to create innovative ideas and outstanding results. In your previous role you gained experience in negotiation, financial analyses, and strategic thinking. You are driven and want to work in an organization with high pace, creative problem solving, short deadlines and focus on long term results. The Real Estate Portfolio Manager role is an important role within the company with management exposure and to be successful you need to be a strong strategic negotiator and have the ability and discipline to optimize each deal. You are flexible and are happy to travel within Austria and Slovenia for this role.
Your expertise also includes:
- Experience in Real Estate, Leasing, Expansion or Portfolio Management
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in business/Economics, Engineering, Law or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills and strategical thinking
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to convince counter parties
- Retail experience and understanding is an asset
- Have strong planning and executing skills with a “can-do attitude”
- Have a strong business mindset geared towards seeking opportunities
- Enjoys changing working environment such as frequent traveling
- Prioritizes according to where the most impact is created
- Remains calm and positive in difficult situations and under pressure
- Be curious and feed the organization with new insights
- Enjoying teamwork and be an H&M role model
- Previous leadership experience is highly evaluated
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory
Be part of a creative and motivated team with national and international career opportunities!
Send us your full application including CV and cover letter!
Your yearly gross salary will be from € 36.400,- depending on your qualification and experience.
We look forward to receiving your application! www.hm.com/jobs
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.smartrecruiters.com.