The Novartis Purpose and Vision Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people`s lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine.
- Deputy of Head Documentation Management
- Preparation of SOPs, monitoring and follow-up support for deviations, CAPAs, etc. in the area of document management
- Collaboration in the monitoring, maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system at site
- Participation and support in inspections and audits
- General administrative activities for the Quality Systems and Standards department
- Degree in natural sciences or apprentice ship/A-levels with several years of experience in related positions within pharma industry
- German and English fluent
- IT experience (MS Office), several years of experience in the area of documentation, technical / GMP understanding
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least €44,286.62 per year).
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.