Webseite Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment. Loan Syndication is responsible for syndicated loan origination and placement for the loan product within Erste Group. The Agency desk is part of Loan Syndication and acts as the hub between borrowers and lenders throughout the life time of a syndicated loan transaction.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
- Establish dataroom sites as formal notificiation platform and distribute information throughout the life of a loan in close cooperation with the Senior Agency Specialist
- Manage administrative aspects of new deal closings including data room management
- Support Senior Agency Specialist with the management of agency mandates according to the finance documentation agreed and during deal closings and the execution of syndicationed loans
- Manage all agency related aspects of secondary sell-down
- Be accountable for daily maintenance of loan facilities, including monitoring borrowing status, repayments/prepayments and coordination with the respective back office units
- Act as trouble-shooter for deal management related problems with the support of the Senior Agency Specialist
- Be responsible for deal specific collateral requirements
- Interface with Erste Group’s relationship team, corporate, project, structured finance, operations, group legal and compliance teams as well as other internal departments as required. Also liaise with external legal counsel and the borrower
- A degree in banking desirable (Banklehre; Bachelor of business)
- An understanding of loan documentation standards for agency
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience with IPREO or other data management sites
- Fluent German and English required
- We offer a very wide-ranging job in an interesting and dynamic field in one of Erste Group’s core products. Excellent scope to expand responsibilies to the senior loan agency level
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted – the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 31.972,78,– gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Follow Erste Group:
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte career5.successfactors.eu.